Customer Experience Specialist
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years (including 2015), LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients
About the Opportunity
A Specialist, Customer Experience is the first point of contact customers have with the AIR MILES brand and play a vital role in providing a memorable brand experience to our valued customers.
What makes LoyaltyOne your choice employer?
- We are ranked in the top 5% of call centres for providing world-class experience to our Collectors
- We have been awarded GOLD five years in a row from 2008 – 2013/2014 for the prestigious Contact Centre Employer of Choice Designation.
- We have a beautiful open-concept office space that includes: Free parking; Free Autoshare and Bicycleshare; Quiet & Personal rooms; Library; Ergonomic office equipment; Games room
- We have centre-wide events and opportunities to network and have fun with your colleagues and leaders, and with the broader LoyaltyOne employee base
- We provide opportunities to give back to the community through volunteering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQIz5On7yY
- Our collaborative and “Coaching Culture” that includes: Opportunities for contract Intern and Lead positions with other group; Personal development plans; Access to hundreds of on-line and in-person trainings
- We offer a state of the art performance management system, to effectively track and evaluate associate performance. We are a data driven organization.
- We have company recognition programs: pass it on, anniversary and employee referral programs
What does success in this role look like? A successful Specialist, Customer Experience is able to:
- Provide differentiated service based on specific customer profiles
- Effectively diagnose customer needs via phone, chat and email
- Deliver relevant and innovative solutions that demonstrate LoyaltyOne’s values: Authentic, Collaborative, Curious, Simple, and Passionate
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you fluent in French and English?
- Do you have experience in a call centre or in the service industry
- Are you able to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8:00am-10:00pm Monday-Friday, and Saturdays from 9:00am-6:00pm
- Are you able to commute to 6696 Financial Drive in Mississauga?
- Have you solved complex customer service issues in your previous roles?
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.