Client Marketing Specialist
Why join us?
Are you a data driven marketer who has a passion for loyalty marketing?
If this sounds like you, come join us! This your chance to work for one of the "best companies in Canada". As a Client Marketing Specialist, you'll be instrumental in managing the execution of all Partner AMRP Plans. This project coordination role seeks new ways to add value, consistently meeting and exceeding day-to-day Partner needs. The Client Marketing Specialist plays a key a role in ensuring all projects are completed on time and on budget.
At LoyaltyOne, we are problem solvers who love the challenge of the riddle. We help find solutions without being asked. We have an ingrained streak of determination and don't settle for good enough. We are passionate about shaping shopper behavior and we care deeply about giving back to the communities around us.
What you will do…
- Execute Marketing Calendar
- Work jointly with Client Marketing Manager on AMRP campaign planning and the delivery of marketing activities for assigned Sponsors
- Can execute approximately 100-200 campaigns annually
- Works with Client Lead, Client Marketing Manager and Partner in the planning process to ensure lead time, resources and channel support availability
- Ensure all creative assets are supplied, built to spec, on schedule, within budget, and comply with legal and brand standards (AMRP and Partner)
- Day to Day Response (Internal and External)
- Build and maintain a professional relationship with Partner counterparts by responding to Partner requests and questions as it relates to creative or the execution of campaigns
- Work with the analytics team and Client Marketing Manager to review post campaign analysis and determine best format to share with the Partner and apply learnings to future campaign recommendations
- Maintain & Grow Knowledge
- Develop an understanding of the Partners' business (marketing challenges, sales/revenue targets, category/industry) and keep the team up-to-date
- Based on the above research present proposals to Partner on how to enhance current marketing pieces
- Continuously look for ways to create efficiencies in the way we work internally with our Partners
- Budgets & Results
- Work with Client Marketing Manager and Analytic team to gather results and learnings in preparation for post campaign review with Partner
Who you are…
- Bachelor's Degree and/or College Diploma in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum 1 year of email marketing campaign experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of directly related work experience in DM agency or client experience in direct, interactive or promotional marketing
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; proficient in ADOBE PDF
- Experience with the Retail Industry considered an asset
- Strong interest in marketing and comfortable with data and analysis
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets. For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around.
At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.