Client Marketing Manager (Mgr)
Client Marketing Manager, Multi-Vertical (FI, Telco, Insurance)
Why work with us?
At LoyaltyOne, we are problem solvers who love the challenge of the riddle. We help find solutions without being asked. We have an ingrained streak of determination and don't settle for good enough. We are passionate about shaping shopper behavior and we care deeply about giving back to the communities around us.
Are you passionate about loyalty marketing and building partnerships? Do you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment in a faced paced environment? Than this could be the opportunity for you!
As a Client Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for product and marketing planning for the designated Financial, Telco, and Insurance sponsors including design, development and execution, to best achieve Sponsor and AIR MILES revenue objectives. As part of the Sponsor team, you will seek and support new and innovative approaches to expand business within the sponsor accounts.
What will you do?
- Develop and Deliver on key strategic and marketing imperatives for our FI, Telco, and Insurance partners
- Gain an understanding of the Sponsor's business and corresponding loyalty applications from both a strategic and financial perspective, strong P&L experience.
- Identify new opportunities (marketing, functionality and otherwise) to increase revenue within the Sponsor and explore account management tactics for Loyalty One to drive the business (opportunities can be driven both inside and outside the core and identified via data, industry information and trends, sponsor conversations etc.)
- Identify and capitalize on product and marketing opportunities as it relates to loyalty & rewards. Ensure value propositions and customer experience meet consumer needs, drives market competitiveness and supports growth/profitability objectives for the business.
- Deliver strategic marketing solutions designed to profitably acquire, lift, shift and retain Collectors on behalf of the Sponsor's business and meet or exceed Sponsor and AMRP revenue targets.
- Manage the Work and Deliverables
- Work in partnership with Client Lead & Analytic Solutions team to develop customer relationship strategy and deliver on program impact. Manage the marketing portion of program impact reviews
- Work with Analytic Solutions team on measurement objectives for the client and ensure initiatives are set up so the objectives can be measured at completion.
- Develop loyalty solutions in collaboration with other AMRP business units such as marketing & rewards. Execute with support of Analytic Solutions, IT and Operations.
- As direct manager to two Client Marketing Specialists, develop a working relationship, aid in prioritization, and coach individuals towards growth in-role and beyond
Day to Day Response / Contact
Serve as a point of contact for reward partnership inquiries; contact will include mid-level business discussions to develop plans, serving as a resource for Loyalty and marketing questions, assist in solving customer problems
Who you are..
- Be a Loyalty Marketing and financial services expert; monitor trends within the industry and educate Sponsors on innovative marketing strategies, concepts and best practices relevant to their business.
- Perform competitive monitoring as it relates to financial services and payments.
- Perform business casing & sizing against potential opportunities to grow/protect customers.
- Gain in-depth understanding of Sponsors' business and loyalty imperatives from both strategic and financial perspective. Understand how to optimize Air Miles assets in Sponsor business
- Bachelor's Degree and/or College Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a client management capacity, financial services and/or loyalty marketing experience
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory/management of experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and results and perform business casing
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence at manager levels
- Collaborative approach to problem solving
- Previous marketing experience in a financial institution required / considered an asset
- Effective project management skills considered an asset