Associate Director (Client Lead), Global Solutions
Associate Director (Client Lead), Global Solutions
Why work with us?
At LoyaltyOne, we are problem solvers who love the challenge of the riddle. We help find solutions without being asked. We have an ingrained streak of determination and don't settle for good enough. We are passionate about shaping shopper behavior and we care deeply about giving back to the communities around us.
Are you passionate about loyalty consulting and analytics? Do you enjoy client engagement and project management? Then this could be the opportunity for you! As an Associate Director, you will act as a Client Lead and support business development for customer loyalty consulting engagements around the world. Whether re-designing an existing program, creating a strategy from scratch or developing non-traditional tactics and customer experiences, the Client Lead ultimately delivers solutions that shape shopper behaviour for their clients.
As the Associate Director, you will lead the definition and ongoing delivery of statements of work for their clients, engaging Global Solutions Practice Leads in technology, analytics and marketing as well as subject matter experts across LoyaltyOne. In parallel, they forge strong partnerships with client stakeholders, striving for (1) exceptional understanding of challenges and (2) responsiveness to their needs to ensure engagement outputs hit the mark. The AD is also responsible for establishing key contacts for business development, and relationship management at both the executive and the operational levels of the client's business. Internally, this individual is comfortable managing relationships at senior levels and influencing through their peers and collaborators. This individual typically has responsibility for cost budgets of $1-2M and service revenue management representing $1-3M annually. This position reports to the Head of Consulting.
What you'll do…
- Act as the primary contact for LoyaltyOne partners/clients, including managing external communications, business development, presentations, training, project updates, etc.
- Plan short & multi-year client engagements – including strategic plans, business development, proposal design, contract negotiations, a phased roadmap of deliverables and project management, financial modeling, expense management and reporting
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction and develop trusted relationships through exceptional work products and service delivery
- Identify new opportunities to open doors for other LoyaltyOne or Alliance Data solutions (such as Precima analytics, BrandLoyalty promotions or IceMobile digital capabilities)
- Manage internal QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) as well as providing detailed financial & governance reporting to LoyaltyOne Finance, Legal & Executives as needed
- Identify innovative (and local) loyalty tools & technologies, and new ways to simplify IP development and knowledge transfer to enhance LoyaltyOne's thought leadership and advisory capabilities
- Share best practices with internal loyalty teams, identifying joint solutions & opportunities, and facilitating collaborative design sessions where appropriate
- Support Global Solutions thought leadership through internal learning, IP development, knowledge sharing as well as via industry networking, case study development and publishing (white papers, articles), and presentations at industry events
Who you are…
- Proven experience in developing global business relationships and solutions that create strong financial outcomes.
- Understanding of loyalty management (in both proprietary and multi-partner configurations), with a particular focus on program design, financial modeling, organizational readiness, technology, contracts and implementation planning.
- Bachelor's degree (Business or Economics preferred), advanced degree an asset but not required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience with loyalty programs, lifecycle marketing, digital or direct marketing, CRM or customer experience design
- Direct experience managing or designing loyalty programs (proprietary or multi-partner) an asset
- Background in B2C retail an asset, particularly grocery and other high-frequency verticals
- Fluency creating and interpreting financial forecasts and business case models
- Experience managing senior-level / C-suite client relationships and consulting engagements
- Experience selling services, products or projects in both presentation and more informal settings
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory or management experience
- Preparedness to travel up to 30% of time
- You can handle ambiguity and uncertainty but understand when and how to create clarity for yourself and others
- You're a solution-oriented person that knows when to stop identifying challenges and start solving them
- You're energized by leading and motivating people with diverse skillsets and working styles
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At LoyaltyOne, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets. For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions.
Across AIR MILES, BrandLoyalty, Precima and Global Solutions, our businesses help some of the world's leading retailers connect with consumers and deliver more value in every visit. Regardless of their role or geographic location, our people are always supported by one of the best teams around.
At LoyaltyOne, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities.
LoyaltyOne is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.loyalty.com
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.