Analytics & Insights Analyst (15 Month Contract)
Are you passionate about leveraging your analytics experience to help more than one hundred of the world's leading brands improve marketing outcomes and deliver differentiated performance? Are you looking to build an extraordinary career and expand your analytics expertise in one of the most respected analytics companies in Canada? If so, join LoyaltyOne's analytics practice to become a part of a team comprised of industry leading, business oriented analytics thought leaders. Our team translates data into analytics, insights, strategy and results for our clients. For six consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients. Don't miss this opportunity to take your career to a whole new level with LoyaltyOne.
About the Opportunity
The AIR MILES Reward Program Analytics & Insights practice is looking for a well-rounded Analytics & Insights Analyst to join our team in Montreal. We are looking for an analytics practitioner with a blend of proficient technical skills and strong business acumen. The Analyst plays an key role in the application & execution of consumer data and analytics to support the development of customer-centric business strategies and Loyalty Marketing for our clients. This is a 15 month contract role.
- Subject Matter Expert in Loyalty & Marketing Analytics for the assigned client portfolio
- Contribute to all phases of campaign management (ideation, planning, targeting, measurement, recommendation) with a focus in pre-analysis and post-analysis
- Work collaboratively with internal and external business partners to understand external client's business needs and maximize team impact
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners to clearly define analysis / campaign scope, objectives, targeting & measurement strategy for client's loyalty marketing initiatives
- Conduct timely customer analysis and campaign measurement to identify opportunities for clients to maximize the use of AIR MILES Reward Program to drive incremental sales
- Present analysis results and recommendations in business language in different forums/meetings
- Automate and make process and tool improvement suggestions to drive operational efficiency
- Balance the demands of multiple concurrent projects while maintaining a high level of diplomacy
- Bachelor's degree, preferrably in any of the following: Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Math
- Problem solving skills coupled with the "can do" attitude
- Hands-on proficient experience with SQL, Python, and Tableau an asset
- Knowledge in direct marketing, campaign management, experimental design, customer analytics, CRM, segmentation, modeling
- Retail and merchandising industry knowledge a definite advantage
- A strategic/analytical thinker who can link assigned tasks to the bigger picture
- Strong organzational, time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be bilingual (English and French)
LoyaltyOne is part of the successful Alliance Data family of companies that provide the full range of data-driven loyalty, marketing and credit solutions in more than 80 locations across the globe.
Working with more than 100 leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including one of the leading coalition loyalty programs in the world, the AIR MILES® Reward Program, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
LoyaltyOne has broadened its horizons geographically by growing Precima in the European market. With the recent acquisition of BrandLoyalty in the Netherlands, LoyaltyOne has gained the expertise of a global leader in short-term loyalty campaigns, along with a client network that extends throughout Europe and Asia.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.