Ambassador, Member Support (Bilingual)
Member Experience - Support Ambassador (Bilingual)
Why Work with Us…
At LoyaltyOne, we are problem solvers who love the challenge of the riddle. We help find solutions without being asked. We have an ingrained streak of determination and don't settle for good enough. We are passionate about shaping shopper behavior and we care deeply about giving back to the communities around us.
Are you passionate about solving problems and providing great customer service experiences?
At LoyaltyOne (Air Miles) we reward Canadians every day for shopping at our valued partners and brands. In return, we build memories and experiences by helping millions of our Collectors reach their dreams, whether it's having adventures travelling the world or decorating a first home.
Just to brag a little, LoyaltyOne (Air Miles) is ranked in the top 5% of call centres in Canada for providing world-class experience to our collectors and employees. We have been awarded GOLD on multiple occasions for our prestigious Contact Centre Employer of Choice Designation.
Work from Home is offered to our Member Support Ambassadors, which is a great benefit for our Associates as it enables them to work from the comfort of their homes! When working onsite our beautiful open concept space includes: free parking, free coffee, library, games room and ergonomic office equipment. Finally, our collaborative and coaching culture will help you develop and take your skills to the next level.
We are looking for people who share our passion for helping people, who are curious and will dare to try new things, people who want to be part of a team, who communicate authentically, and who want to give back to the community
What we're saying…
Here are just a few examples of what our Ambassadors say about the job:
"I am so thankful for Work from Home. Being a busy mom but having a passion for work gives me the best of both worlds. I am forever grateful for the flexibility and not having to commute every day."
"Lots of learning opportunity, allowing me to grow personally and professionally."
"I enjoy the interactions over the phone with people across Canada."
"To be able to help Collectors and give them a clear understanding of our program and support them with their struggles gives me much satisfaction."
"Flexibility of work hours to be able to spend time with my family."
"The company's commitment to volunteer and give back as well as encouraging and giving us the ability to volunteer."
"The chance to share my ideas and to be heard. I feel like I have a voice in change."
"The opportunity to grow and develop is always encouraged and I've been able to learn many skills."
What you'll do…
- Help Collectors set new PINs, teach them how to navigate the website, assist with their concerns and sometimes just listen.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Interact with Collectors over the phone or chat, help them with their needs. Offer support while connecting and engaging with them.
- Handle escalations and offer feedback while providing positive insights to our program.
- Answer Collectors' questions via chat, phone, and social media.
- Listen, ask questions and empathize with Collectors.
- Be knowledgeable about the AIR MILES® reward miles' merchandise and travel portfolio's such as entertainment, sports, leisure, and retail certificates, along with flights, cars, hotels, travel insurance and other travel services.
Who you are…
- You can demonstrate proficiency in speaking and writing in French and English.
- You have previous work experience and/or education in the travel industry (preferred), along with experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- You have previous experience communicating with customers in a variety of channels
- You genuinely care about solving problems and providing outstanding Customer Service.
- You have the abilities to listen, understand and respond appropriately and professionally.
- You show up, you're dependable, you're reliable and you act with integrity.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative to learn new skills, solve problems, and be resourceful.
- You are open to getting better at what you do by implementing coaching feedback and have a "can do" attitude.
- You are very comfortable with computers and you're web-savvy.
Note: Within our 24/7 contact centre, for this role you will need to have a flexible schedule because our hours can change, and your schedule can change too. Shifts are customized based on tenure and channel. Overnight shifts will be work from home.
Current Operating Hours are although subject to change:
Voice: M-F 8 am to 10 pm and Saturday 9 am to 6 pm.
Chat:M-F 6 am to midnight and Saturday 6am to 8 pm.
Social Media 24/7.
LoyaltyOne is part of the successful Alliance Data family of companies that provide the full range of data-driven loyalty, marketing and credit solutions in more than 80 locations across the globe.
Working with more than 100 leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including one of the leading coalition loyalty programs in the world, the AIR MILES® Reward Program, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
LoyaltyOne has broadened its horizons geographically by growing Precima in the European market. With the recent acquisition of BrandLoyalty in the Netherlands, LoyaltyOne has gained the expertise of a global leader in short-term loyalty campaigns, along with a client network that extends throughout Europe and Asia.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) is a leading global provider of data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today's most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and emerging technologies. An S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company headquartered in Plano, Texas, Alliance Data consists of three businesses that together employ more than 16,000 associates at approximately 100 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.