London Family Court Clinic is looking for a Clinician to join our multi-disciplinary clinical supports team. This position provides services to high risk and high needs adolescents (aged 12 to 18) in several therapeutic care and youth justice settings, as well as youth on probation in the London area.
- candidate must hold a master’s degree in psychology, social work, or related discipline; preference given to those applicants with relevant clinical experience
- candidate must be registered with the College of Social Workers, Psychologists or an accredited professional regulating body
- competencies in assessment, cognitive behavioural therapy, dialectical behavioural therapy, individual, group and family interventions
- skills in developing treatment interventions within residential and community settings
- excellent communication, consultation, and presentation skills
- knowledge of adolescent services and relevant legislation
- ability to deliver service in French an asset
- ability to occasionally work flexible hours
- a valid driver`s license and regular access to a reliable car
Start Date: as soon as possible
Type of employment: Full Time
Compensation Type: Salary Commensurate with experience
Your application must be received by 4:00pm Friday October 26, 2018 to be considered for this position.
Apply by email to: Elizabeth.Lam@lfcc.on.ca with “Clinician Position” in the subject line
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
LFCC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
No phone calls please.