Part-time role in downtown Toronto (Summerhill) where the successful candidate will take care of a small family and town house so they can focus on what matters most; love, joy and living their best.
The role ideally is Monday - Friday 3pm-7pm but open to other offers. Starting salary is $16/hour but negotiable based on qualifications and experience. Starting as soon as possible.
Our family includes:
- Me, I'm a 100% single working mother and a global Inclusion Leader (which means I help organizations build strategies to hire more women and visible minorities - it's pretty awesome). So, I love my job, but work a lot of the time, and need some support to take care of my son's transitions from school to home, his development, his engagement, and provide us with meals, organizing and errands (please!). And I'm very happy to support you to with career guidance, advice, network access - you help me, I help you!
- I have a super awesome seven year old in Grade 1 who loves sports, building things and generally playing and needs a responsible and caring person to do homework with and take him to and from after school activities
- And we have a yellow lab, who humbles and loves us :). He needs some pretty big walks everyday, but we have a super dog walker, so this could or could not be a part of your responsibility as you like but would have to be comfortable with him in the home.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Graduate student or just out of school (ideally psychology, social sciences, etc)
- Has a driver's license and not afraid to use it
- Able to work through homework, and childhood development needs (validation, responsibilities, etc)
- Warm & authoritative
- Caring & thoughtful
- Consistent & reliable
- Extremely organized
- Able to plan and prepare healthy dinners
- Bonus: design skills, music, language, administrative