About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
Here's what you'll do…
- Picking orders for clients including: The Beer Store, Duty Free America and several major Grocery chains
- Ensure that orders meet the technical and quality standards
- Manage and contribute to individual and group Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Standards and quota – required to be met , regarding number of cases picked per day
- PMU, Layer Pick, Co-pack and Dock targets
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Receive product from the major breweries (London, Montreal, Edmonton and Creston)
- Follow FIFO (First in/First Out) and other inventory policies
- Ship to customers in a timely manner
- What you get by being a part of Canada's number one brewer…
- A unionized position with a pension after 6 months
- $15.00/hour plus shift differentials AND a quarterly bonus
- Paid training in one of the safest warehouse environments
- Forklift training and certification for top performers
- Weekly beer allotment
Here's what we're looking for…
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Ability to use different technology and WMS products to order pick
- Forklift experience considered an asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.