Warehouse Associate (Part-time)
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Pick orders for clients : loading and unloading trucks
- Drive fork trucks
- Receive product from the major breweries
- Ensure safety standards for all product being sent off-site
- Perform technical and quality control checks
- Record process data
- Help continuous improvement by following Key Performance Indicators
- Execute industrial cleaning and sanitation
- Follow inventory policies
- Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately
- 2-3 days per week. and receives an competitive hourly rate.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Ability to use different technology and WMS products to order pick
- Forklift experience considered an asset
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Prior production, warehouse, or related experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Continuous improvement experience
- Demonstrate teamwork and ability to work cooperatively with co-workers and managers
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.