Tuyauteur / Plombier
About the Company
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It’s to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we’re already there. After all, Labatt is Canada’s number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we’ve got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you’re looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We’re crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- This position is considered a temporary, part-time work arrangement
- The work schedule will require flexibility as we are undergoing various projects throughout the brewery
- Work would be scheduled for primarily weekends only with the odd times participating in overhaul maintenance schedules
- Shifts may vary with days, afternoons, or nights depending on the work required and equipment availability
- Minimum 5 years industrial experience as a licensed plumber, preferably in the high speed food processing/packing industry
- Possession of a valid plumbing certificate/ license in Ontario
- Possession of multiple tickets an asset
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and process experience an asset
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills required
- Excellent communication skills
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.