Territory Manager-Sydney, Cape Breton-NS
Labatt Brewing Company is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Territory Manager in the sales territory of Cape Breton.
The Territory Manager is responsible for exceeding pre-determined sales objectives while providing industry and segment leading customer service to our current customers. Passionately represent all Labatt brands, educate all customers, staff and consumers about the world of beer. By using consultative selling seek opportunities to expand the distribution and thru-put of Labatt beer in both the retail and licensee channels.
Using Salesforce.com CRM plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls in a structured call pattern (master route) focused on specific, value focused objectives.
Grow existing volume by leveraging impactful long term relationships with customers.
- Strive to increase distribution on all Labatt brands across the retail and licensee sales channels.
- Prioritize territory growth opportunities based on scale and accessibility.
- Network with all key customer stakeholders for identified opportunities to gain understanding of business operations.
- Deliver impactful and detailed presentations in a confident manner to decision makers that are consistent with broader company values and brand objectives.
- Fully utilize fact-based sales data to present the commercial value of the Labatt brand.
- Locate and secure impactful outlet visibility opportunities for Labatt brands in all facets within the geographical territory.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (line manager, marketing group) to insure proper coverage and execution of all activities at the outlet level.
- Create and maintain all territory analyses and record keeping as required.
- Follow up on all service related issues and opportunities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions for overcoming challenges.
- Provides product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars.
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management.
- Minimum of 3 year structured selling experience in a related field or industry. Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding target in a sales territory over a full fiscal year.
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory.
- Demonstrated high energy level and possesses a 'can do' attitude.
- Demonstrated bias for bottom line growth.
- Open and apparent positive mindset.
- Solid networking capability. Strong personal affect.
- Polished and professional business approach.
- Dynamic business acumen.
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability.
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity.
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution.
- Ability to definitively execute sales plans as intended.
- Adaptable, able to meet deadlines in fast paced and changing situations.
- Commitment to building effective external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources.
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day.
- Able to work some evenings and weekends.
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience