- Deliver impactful and detailed presentations in a confident manner to decision makers that are consistent with broader company values and brand objectives.
- Fully utilize fact-based sales data to present the commercial value of the brand.
- Locate and secure impactful outlet visibility opportunities for the trademark in all facets within the geographical territory.
- Identify and make inroads into "Key" accounts. Detail distribution, revenue and brand marketing opportunity.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders (line manager, marketing group) to insure proper coverage and execution of all activities at the outlet level.
- Co-create all annual outlet marketing plans.
- Create and maintain all territory analyses and record keeping as required.
- Follow up on all service related issues and opportunities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions for overcoming challenges.
- Provides product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars.
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management.
- Minimum of 1 year structured selling experience in a related field or industry. Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding target in a sales territory over a full fiscal year.
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory.
- Own a reliable vehicle.
- Demonstrated high energy level and possesses a 'can do' attitude.
- Demonstrated bias for bottom line growth.
- Open and apparent positive mindset.
- Solid networking capability. Strong personal affect.
- Polished and professional business approach.
- Dynamic business acumen.
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability.
- Strong problem solving skills and initiative to adapt and overcome in the face of adversity.
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution.
- Ability to definitively execute sales plans as intended.
- Adaptable, able to meet deadlines in fast paced and changing situations.
- Commitment to building effective external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Commitment to building effective internal relationships with stakeholders (Order Fulfillment, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Senior Management).
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources.
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day.
- Able to work some evenings and weekends.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.