About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
Timing: March - September 2018
Details: positions available in Brewing, Packaging, and Logistics
*Summer Students, apply today!*
- Ability to perform all of the required duties of the position with a familiarization period.
- Availability for shift work essential (days, afternoons and midnights), overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to meet all physical demands of the job which includes, for example, lifting, frequent stair climbing, and sitting for extended periods of time.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.Demonstrated ability to work effectively with peers and supervisors, both in a team and individually.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Post-secondary education considered an asset.
- Excellent plant discipline & attendance record.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use computer-based Labatt systems (Microsoft Office Tools, E-mail, WMS system, work planner, 5S tool, etc).
- Basic mechanical understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to follow and understand Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and execute all work assignments made in the Staging Department.
- Able to work in a safe manner and follow all EH&S safety policies / procedures.
- Responsible for completing all required quality checks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for abiding by London Brewery Rules and Departmental policies.
- Responsible for following required HACCP standards.
- Responsible for proactively communicating with colleagues and managers on issues affecting the business.
- Expected to strive for continuous improvement in all job functions and within the department.
- Expected to proactively assist co-workers to resolve production issues, and to ask for help when necessary.
- Expected to participate in VPO initiatives such as SDCA, and work towards improving Staging Department performance through individual ownership.
- Expected to participate in crew meetings.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.