Temporary Employee- Logistics
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Monitor high speed equipment
- Drive fork trucks
- Load supplies into machinery
- Record process data
- Help continuous improvement by following Key Performance Indicators
- Perform process quality control checks
- Execute industrial cleaning and sanitation
- Read, monitor and interpret performance metrics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Ability to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoon, midnights, overtime).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to follow health and safety rules and procedures
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn about management systems and to go above and beyond
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.