Job Function: Logistics
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Job Type: Permanent
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith’s, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt’s 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada’s most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We’re also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Develop the master production schedule for a regional division of the supply chain network, reviewing daily, weekly, monthly production requirements in order to meet market demand within capacity constraints.
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the brewery, sales and operations to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained. Key Measurements in role are: Customer Service Metrics, Plan and Schedule Metrics, Cost Optimization and reduction.
- Highlight production planning issues / bottlenecks / propose-initiate immediate action to secure business continuity.
- Responsible for all functions of supply planning within the Region including co-pack operations and innovation launches.
- Responsible for the Inventory Policy of each region in Canada. This drives not only customer service, but also strong focus on Core Working Capital of the major components of inventory.
- Responsible in ensuring Customer Fill Rates are maximized at all times. This includes total flow of full goods from brewery to warehouse to customer.
- Measure and drive continual supply network improvement.
- Ensures DRP and CPP planning parameters are up to date and communicated to APS data maintenance.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years in production planning and/or logistics.
- Proven leadership skills with strong business acumen and highly performance driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Broad strategic thinker, with clear vision and passion for continuous improvement as a critical business philosophy. Respected and trusted leader with proven track record of achievement, solid technical skills and a reputation as a leader of change.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and able to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of supply chain processes and strategy and relationships to financial planning.
- Ability to think critically, apply logical and common sense to solve complex logistics problems
- Advanced computer skills including SAP software, forecasting systems and Microsoft Excel is an asset