Strategic HR Business Partner
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers of the commercial (Sales & Marketing) function
- Build a strong business relationship with the leadership team and collaborates to proactively identify gaps, propose solutions and implement changes with a focus on recruitment, retention and employee development
- Lead a strategic HR agenda to strengthen the capabilities of the client group, including coaching, leadership development, performance management, and talent management
- Leverage data and analytics to help drive insights and performance metrics
- Serve as the local expert, providing guidance to management on various aspects of employment and labor law.
- Responsible for recruiting talent to satisfy pipeline demands within the commercial function
- Challenges the organizational structure and proposes changes to improve pipeline development and overall business efficiencies
- Designs succession plans for critical business roles and top talent
- Builds and manages the HR budget for the assigned commercial client groups
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources.
- Demonstrated experience with performance management, labor, and employee relations.
- 4-6 years' experience in business related functions and/or Human Resources
- Excellent problem solving skills – predictive analytics, lean six sigma preferred, discipline, attention to detail.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influence and communication skills.
- Can effectively interact with all levels of colleagues, including senior leadership
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.