Sr. Manager Supply Chain, RTD, Cider %26 Non-Alc
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
Mike's Beverage Company is the home of Canada's biggest and best loved Ready to Drink and Cider brands, including Palm Bay, Mike's Hard, Okanagan Cider, American Vintage Hard Iced Teas and the Rita Family – it is an autonomous Canadian business unit located in Liberty Village (Toronto) and a subsidiary of Labatt Breweries of Canada/AB-InBev
- Close collaboration with commercial to ensure the supply and commercial plan align
- Responsible for the production strategy to meet the growing needs of the business – what is produced where
- Single point of contact that pulls together the production, production planning, logistics and sales to ensure the plan meets the needs of the business
- Single point of contact for the co-pack network
- Optimizing the network to ensure producing products at the right place at the right time
- Responsible for ensuring product meets quality standards
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, science, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in multiple Supply functions, (brewing, operations, quality, and or logistics preferred).
- Strong leadership skills, high comfort level with change, and ability to lead by example
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups, handle multiple projects in multiple locations simultaneously and deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Previous experience within manufacturing and production of consumer goods
- Frequent travelling is required
- Industry experience is an asset
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience