Specialist, Employee Wellness
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Execute high quality, cost effective outcomes to disability management in Canada by actively problem solving and facilitating employee recovery of both occupational and non-occupational claims
- Support the leadership team in proactive management of complex medical management of ill/injured employees and consult with Safety, Human Resources (HR) and Industrial Relations (IR) as appropriate
- Act as a catalyst and liaison between Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Safety Department, management teams, Benefits Provider, and Worker's Compensation Boards
- Facilitate engagement of employees to actively participate in their own recovery thereby impacting, the financial bottom line of the organization (Workplace Compensation Board rebates, Private Insurance premiums, productivity)
- Manage disability costs to ensure consistent high quality service delivery, including improved outcomes, identifying problems and issues, recommending corrective actions and monitoring solutions
- Responsible for Worker's Compensation Board Claims in all provinces, except Quebec
- University degree required
- 1-3 years related experience, previous Worker's Compensation Board claim management experience
- Experienced Disability Case Manager
- Familiar with Human Rights legislation
- Data management specific to Personal Health Information Privacy Act
- Cost Liability reporting including frequency and acuity data
Labatt Brewing Company Limited
is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.