About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
OWN YOUR FUTURE! Labatt is currently hiring
Location: Canada - London, ON
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois. Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands. Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- To work in our London Brewery; you will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of our people, facility and visitors
- Assisting with all aspects of site security such as security patrols, monitoring CCTV, maintaining shift logs, issuing work permits, responding to emergencies, incident reporting & investigations.
- In addition to general security responsibilities, duties will also include the coordination of shift activities and overseeing external Security Guards.
- This is a contract position, minimum of 32 hours per week. Shift work including weekends & holidays is required.
- Post-secondary education (Law & Security or Police Foundations preferred)
- Valid Ontario Security Guard Licence is required
- Proficient in the operation of fire and security systems
- Standard First Aid with Level C CPR required
- CPR level HCP and First Responder medical certificate an asset
- Crisis Management & Use of Force certificate an asset
- Technical Rescue training certificate (confined space) an asset
- Smart Serve certificate an asset
- Previous supervisory experience an asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.