Sales Representatives & Territory Manager-Vancouver, BC
Looking for people to represent Labatt (Beer) and Mike's Beverage (RTD)
Looking for people looking to establish a sales career in an entry level role, as well as established 'up-and-coming' sales professionals.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distribution, and margin contribution targets by total territory, sales channel and brand within a specific geography through leveraging commercial resources (brands, programs, systems etc.)
- Ownership of annual territory planning, individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back, competitive intelligence gathering and opportunity identification (with District Sales Manager approval)
- Territory spend and budget management
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (Retail, On-Premise, Community)
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers)
- To ensure execution excellence of National and customized programming
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- University Degree preferred.
- Looking for sales savvy entry level individuals, or relevant sales experience, consumer packaged goods preferred.
- Budget management experience, analytical skills, strong business judgment.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong impact and influential abilities.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.