Sales Representative - Mike's Beverage Company - Newfoundland
About our Company
Represent Mike's Beverage Co. and increase the sales of all products within an assigned territory and product portfolio which may include wine, beer and/or ready to drink product. Produce results that meet and exceed distribution, merchandising, and sales objectives throughout all distribution channels. Continually expand the account base, increasing market share, while building long-term customer equity.
Will be stationed in St Johns, Newfoundland, and the applicants need to have a car.
- Maintain retail call frequency to include: follow structured selling process, maintain inventory levels, build and maintain beer product displays in retail accounts, placement of permanent and paper point of sale, sell in additional shelf space, rotate product, fill shelves, plan promotional activities, follow-up on delivery issues, resolve billing issues in absence of Sales Representative
- Administrative paperwork to include: daily, weekly and monthly reports, point sheets, expense reports, tracking forms, surveys, work orders etc.
- Provide support for sales promotions and special events
- Ensure compliance with all legal guidelines, Wholesaler Equity Agreement and Anheuser-Busch standards and policies
- Bachelor's degree required
- Beer selling, merchandising or marketing experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 pounds
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Excellent internal and external customer orientation
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to relocate in the future
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.