Sales Representative - Labatt - Winnipeg manitoba
From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
Will be stationed in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Deliver territory volume, share, distribution, and margin contribution targets by total territory, sales channel and brand within a specific geography through leveraging commercial resources (brands, programs, systems etc.)
- Ownership of annual territory planning, individual customer planning, promotional evaluation and customer sell-back, competitive intelligence gathering and opportunity identification (with District Sales Manager approval)
- Territory spend and budget management
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (Retail, On-Premise, Community)
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Identify and leverage business opportunities (i.e. new customers)
- To ensure execution excellence of National and customized programming
- Execution of call cycle and administrative duties (routine management)
- University Degree preferred.
- Previous experience in field sales or packaged goods an asset
- Budget management experience, analytical skills, strong business acumen
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent relationship building and follow-up skills
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong impact and influential abilities
- Computer proficiency and aptitude, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must hold a valid driver's license