Revenue Management Intern (16 months)
Labatt is one of Canada's founding businesses and its leading brewer. Our roots go back to a single small brewery founded by John Kinder Labatt in London, Ontario in 1847 – where our hometown brewery still stands. Today we are truly a national brewer with 3,400 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers, and nine breweries from coast to coast.
Our breweries in Creston, Edmonton, London, Montreal, Halifax and St. John's are proud to brew Canada's most iconic beers, including Labatt Blue, Kokanee, Budweiser, Bud Light, Alexander Keith's and Lucky. As an important part of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading brewer, Labatt also distributes AB InBev's global brands such as Stella Artois and Corona and international brands Beck's, Leffe and Hoegaarden in Canada. AB InBev is first among brewers on Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list in 2014, and is one of the globe's top five consumers goods companies.
- Analyze Labatt and competitive sales and pricing data to make recommendations for internal modeling and forecasting.
- Analyze marketing and pricing data to make recommendations for internal modeling and forecasting
- Create new and refine existing reports and tools for the organization to improve analytics on pricing, forecasting volumes, and costs based on data from multiple areas
- (Pricing, Innovation, Marketing Programs, Packaging, Distribution, etc.)
- Track and monitor Sales Excellence Program deliverables
- Ad-hoc month-end closing/analysis e.g., develop/enhance analysis/reporting templates
- Assist in development and delivery of presentations to senior leaders as required
- Lead at least one key business project to be presented to Senior Leaders at end of internship
- Work well in teams and have the ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to be persuasive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong business acumen and strategic thinking capability
- Able to take on challenging projects. Strong analytical skills and leadership skills
- Self-starter, driven, with a high attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with tight timelines and limited supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced proficiency in Excel
- Data/statistical analysis, management & mining; and understanding of trade math an asset. Familiarity with statistical tools (ex. Minitab, R) and multi-dimensional cubes (ex. Cognos Planning) an asset. Consumer Packaged goods, beer, wine, or spirits industry experience an asset
- Must be authorized to work in Canada
- Ability to communicate in French would be an asset
Start date: May 2018
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.