- Lead department specific strategic initiatives such as GLY Improvement initiatives, material quality, conversions, GOP development, Package Optimization, etc.
- Work with equipment OEMs & external suppliers to assist with raising their performance & quality.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis to solve key business issues.
- Provide data to support timely execution and implementation of processes.
- Analyze current data and utilize problem-solving techniques to reduce costs and drive implementation.
- Supervise and coach production workforce.
- Bachelor's degree in physical science, engineering, or technical field required. Mechanical or electrical engineering degree preferred.
- 1-3 years manufacturing experience in a packaging/QA/Brewing/E&F environment with an exposure and understanding of maintenance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; technical and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to work well with teams and lead team members in large-scale improvement projects required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at various levels within the organization required.
- Experience with PLC, troubleshooting and root cause analysis experience preferred.
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.