Packaging Intern (4 Month- May 2018) Edmonton
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Have you always wanted more from an internship? Do enjoy working hard and striving for success? The right opportunity is an application away!
- At Labatt and AB Inbev, we constantly push ourselves to do and achieve more. It's an attitude that's fueled our global growth, inspired our brands and built our heritage. If you share our attitude, come share our dream!
- Work closely with the Packaging Operations Team within the Brewery to support the department with respect to activities
- Ensuring compliance to all the environmental quality and safety standards related to the department
- Supporting execution of packaging operations and routine according to instruction and schedules
- Root cause analysis of equipment failure
- Supporting continuous improvement and root cause analysis processes
- Supporting troubleshooting process of equipment issues
- Improving operations by identifying opportunities and proposing solutions utilizing management system tools and methodologies to ensure key performance indicators and targets are achieved or exceeded
- You have strengths both working independently as well as part of a team.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering or Science related field
- It is a huge plus if you have previous work experience in related field
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker and strong problem solver
- Passionate to deliver results
- Mobility to move across Canada for your potential future role is a key requirement of the position.
Accessibility: Labatt Brewing Company Limited is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.