For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Manage the recording and collection of accounts receivable in Canada
- Maintain a sound credit policy which keeps credit losses and slow collection of receivables at a minimum, consistent with maintaining the company's sales at a level which will maximize income
- Timely setting of new customer credit limits
- Timely analysis and resolution of disputes and issues which cause orders and or accounts to be locked, and unlocking or locking accounts and orders as required
- Ensure accuracy in reasons and value for credits issued
- Communicate with customers and distributors to collect on outstanding invoices
- Coordinate with external collections if required
- Work to reduce DSO levels
- Coordinate NSF Cheque process
- Customer File coordination
- University, College Diploma or 3-4 years' experience in Credit environment
- Experience with Accounts Receivables and/or Credit Management/Collection
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail; highly analytical and problem solving ability
- Customer Service mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bilingual in French and English a must
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.