National Tech Sales (16 Month) Intern 2019
Labatt is one of Canada's founding businesses and its leading brewer. Our roots go back to a single small brewery founded by John Kinder Labatt in London, Ontario in 1847 – where our hometown brewery still stands. Today we are truly a national brewer with 3,400 employees, a portfolio of more than 60 quality beers, and nine breweries from coast to coast.
Our breweries in Creston, Edmonton, London, Montreal, Halifax and St. John's are proud to brew Canada's most iconic beers, including Labatt Blue, Kokanee, Budweiser, Bud Light, Alexander Keith's and Lucky. As an important part of Anheuser-Busch InBev, the world's leading brewer, Labatt also distributes AB InBev's global brands such as Stella Artois and Corona and international brands Beck's, Leffe and Hoegaarden in Canada. AB InBev is first among brewers on Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list in 2014, and is one of the globe's top five consumers goods companies.
- Lead and support key projects and routine deliverables across various pillars of National Sales and Trade Operations, specializing in Commercial Systems
- Subject matter expert and lead role for key commercial / IT based launches that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales force (new functionality and enhancements to Customer Relationship Management tool, new report development and deployment, custom applications)
- Contribute to the National Sales & Trade Operations strategy and help identify opportunities to improve current processes, systems and capabilities in terms of EBITDA and volume
- Present weekly update on commercial systems performance and upcoming actions to National Sales Operations Team and Regional Sales Operations Managers across Canada
- Support with tracking and analysis of trade marketing programs and customer data, providing insights to Customer Marketing
- Maintaining and update sales operations data structures and cascades to ensure proper flow to all IT based applications
- Manage relationships, projects, and service level with external vendors and internal support providers
- Proven analytical skills – ability to interpret large amounts of data and arrange / present in a simple and effective format, providing fact based insights and recommendations
- Strong organization skills; focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks with ability to adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Flexibility, able to quickly undertake and solve issues, "bias to action"
- Excellent communication skills; ability to persuade and influence
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Intermediate understanding of budget management and business case development
- Strong team player; eager to learn and support all areas
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint), ability to quickly master new systems and tools
Start: May 2019
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.