For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Work closely with BSC production sequencer, place PO to vendors to ensure materials arrive on time for brewery production using MRP and SAP,
- Maintain procurement policies and procedures
- Work with demand planning to ensure data accuracy in MRP
- Create BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Attend daily meetings with brewery operations to communicate material supply risk and priorities
- Maintain CWC (Core Working Capital) for packaging materials
- Track vendor and carrier on time performance
- Manage supplier and new design transactions based on planning instruction
- University degree
- 2 years in various Logistics/Manufacturing environments
- Technical Competencies: Computer skills in APS tools, Advanced Microsoft Excel,
- SAP experience as an asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.