Marketing Innovation Manager - Toronto ON
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Drive top-line growth, volume, and share via consumer-led renovation and innovation initiatives
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative research and apply it to market opportunities, brand gaps, and commercial priorities in order to develop innovative consumer focused concepts
- Project ownership from developing a concept, to product development, to business case preparation, to launch in-market, and finally, until performance measurement
- Work with internal and external cross-functional partners and stakeholders to bring new innovations to the Canadian market
- Develop and evolve the Innovation Pipeline focusing on future growth, while at the same time managing short term needs
- A University Degree in Business, or a related discipline. Training in Strategy and Marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience in a relevant field such as consumer packaged goods or beverage alcohol. Work experience at more than one company, in diverse roles or industries is preferred.
- Experience in research analysis, strategy, and managing P&Ls.
- Excellent project management, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage a wide range of multiple priorities with a drive to find solutions and achieve the best results.
- High sense of urgency and ownership
- Ability to think big, think quickly, and use good judgment.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.