Manager, People Commercial Quebec
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Lead recruitment process for all positions within the client group
- Participate in the recruitment & selection process and forecast and analyze workforce-planning data
- Train client group on all People Cycle initiatives and Lead the People Cycle execution for Quebec (OPR review, competency reviews & 360, salary review, engagement, Target Setting and Cascading)
- Advise, council, and/or direct the Steering Committee and Sales Managers on company policy and employment law
- Act as business partner with client group on addressing employee needs and business needs in order to accomplish the business objectives
- Lead and Manage the execution of the Sales Excellence Program (SEP)
- Ensure client group meets annual People and Merchandiser ZBB sub-package targets.
- A University Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience – recruitment, compensation, learning & development, sales, marketing, etc. CHRP designation an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to influence senior management
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to work with numbers are a must
- Drive to stretch and achieve results
- Business sense/acumen/business analysis
- Strong team work skills and orientation
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong excel and powerpoint skills
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience