Mill Street Brewery is a leading craft brewer with a portfolio of over 70 unique and innovative beers. Founded in 2002 in Toronto, it is today the largest brewer of certified organic beer in Canada and produces some of the country's most environmentally responsible beers. In addition to the flagship Mill Street Original Organic Lager and creative small batch specialty beers, brands include perennial favourites such as 100th Meridian, Tankhouse Ale, Cobblestone Stout, Lemon Tea, Vanilla Porter and West Coast IPA. Mill Street Brewery also operates brewpubs in Ottawa, Toronto and – as of June 2016 – St. John's.
- Support execution of maintenance work by receiving, planning, estimating, scheduling and coordinating maintenance work flow.
- Ensure that materials, tools and manpower are available for maintenance tasks and provide proper documentation of performed work
- Ensure preventative maintenance plans are updated and executed as require
- Maintain close liaison with Operational Personnel and trades workforce to improve overall plant maintenance effectiveness
- Provide brewery Maintenance targets and continually monitor performance
- Develop Maintenance strategies that are aligned to Global standards and requirements
- University Degree or Trades Graduate
- Educational experience in Mechanical Technologist or Electrical Technologist is also an asset
- 1-3 years' experience in maintenance planning or mechanical / electrical trade in an industrial environment preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and mechanical aptitude; basic understanding of industrial electrical and mechanical equipment preferred
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally throughout the operation
- Excellent computer skills; use of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is an asset
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.