For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois. Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Managing the offloading of the deliveries of raw and packaging materials into the warehouse
- Ensuring timely receiving of materials and data entry into SAP
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is entered into the Gate Control Tool, Order Treatment Tool and On Hold Treatment Tool
- Tracking of outstanding material shipments by contacting suppliers and/or freight dispatches
- Execution of physical cycle counting of all material inventory on month end
- Comparing invoice accuracy when receiving from warehouse
- Providing administrative support for Logistic Group Managers, Inventory Analyst and Transport Group where applicable
- Managing the shipping docks to ensure the trailers are being turned efficiently
- Check blind receiving from warehouse against bill of landing/invoice when receiving materials
- University Degree in Commerce, Manufacturing/Supply Chain or related field;
- Experience in warehouse, logistics or transport management (asset);
- MS Excel knowledge required;
- SAP knowledge (asset);
- Willingness to relocate in Canada for career advancement (asset);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience