Internal Representative (Montréal)
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Sell and promote our products to existing clients
- Ensure follow-up on communications sent to sales team
- Ensure that agreements are respected, and advise clients re managing their stocks
- Implement standard practices and methods
- Work closely with sales and distribution managers, and provide relevant information that can help them reach their objectives.
- Enter into the computer system all data on orders placed.
- B.A. in administration, marketing or related discipline – completed or soon to be completed;
- Experience in retail sales or customer service;
- Sound understanding of telesales marketing issues;
- Skilled at developing and maintaining trust and good business relations with clients;
- Able to work as part of a team and to organize work schedule according to objectives to be reached;
- Ability to speak and write well in both French and English;
- Good leadership skills and desire to rise to challenges and to excel;
- Independent, versatile and able to take the initiative;
- Good listening and communication skills when dealing with clients;
- Mastery of Windows environment and Microsoft Office software essential.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.