About the Company
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Perform corrective and preventative maintenance on industrial equipment in a production environment.
- Troubleshoot PLC controls & instrumentation on a wide variety Industrial applications.
- Work as part of a team to troubleshoot and repair equipment, including disassembling and reassembling Electrical equipment/machinery
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment
- Perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes SAP work orders, planners, and parts staging
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Red Seal Industrial Electrician license
- Instrumentation & PLC programming experience preferred
- At least Class 5 Power Engineering certified
- Proven mechanical and troubleshooting skills; Prefer
- 3 or more years experience with PLC Controls of various Rockwell Automation Platforms.
- Willing and able to work rotating shifts (days, afternoons and midnights), overtime, weekends, and holidays. Shift premiums will apply.
- Outstanding work ethic with exceptional discipline, attendance, and safety record
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to work independently with limited supervision
- High energy and initiative, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer familiarity and capable of adapting to new computer programs
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience