This job is no longer available.
Human Resources (People) Specialist
- Ensuring execution of Total Rewards for all employees (pay, bonus, benefits, pension, recognition) and maintaining people data base for client groups
- Working with the Supply & Logistics team to attract, develop and maintain strong internal entry-level talent pool of future manager candidates to include both the Brewery Trainee Program and Logistics Trainee Program.
- Managing relationship with external supplier of talent to ensure top quality junior candidates are recruited for Labatt.
- Advising council and/or directing local Supply leadership team on company policy and employment law
- Acting as business partner with client group on addressing employee needs and business needs in order to accomplish the business objectives
- Coordinating internal communications for all people-related activity
- Supporting the annual performance management process and conducting audits to ensure that development needs are identified and addressed
- Leading, delivering and monitoring performance management, target setting and cascading
- Leading, supporting and implementing local, national and global People Matter Projects or Company initiatives as required
- A University Degree in Industrial Relations, HR or related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing or production setting
- Strong recruitment background
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent facilitation, presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills