About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Managing the offloading of the deliveries of raw materials into the Brewery/Warehouse
- Timely receiving of the raw materials into SAP (D8/D4, RFG's, raw material purchase orders/invoices)
- Physical cycle counting of raw materials on a timely basis as well as inventory count on a monthly basis
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is entered into the Gate Control Tool and On Hold Treatment Tool
- Administrative support of the Staging Front Line Managers
- Check expected delivery schedule of raw materials to ensure materials arrive when scheduled and are offloaded in a timely manner
- Check blind receiving from warehouse against; bill of lading/invoice when receiving materials
- Process paperwork within SAP system. Verification of errors on invoices using the On Hold Treatment tool
- Execution of physical counting of raw materials. Keying of data in tracking spreadsheets. Tracking of outstanding material shipments by contacting suppliers and/or freight dispatches. 5S of the office areas
- Manage the in and out of finished goods per schedule, establishing priorities per schedule (fleet or third party carriers)
- Communicate with the logistics department and the warehouse when delays are expected.
- Education: Diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred) in Business Administration, Logistics, or Manufacturing.
- Experience: 3 years in various Logistics/Import/Export environments.
- Competencies: good oral and written communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines. Analytical and problem solving skills. High attention to detail.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office, WMS (Warehouse Management System) and SAP systems
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.