Gate Controller - St. John's
About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Managing the offloading of the deliveries of raw and packaging materials into the warehouse
- Ensuring timely receiving of materials and data entry into SAP
- Ensuring complete and accurate data is entered into the Gate Control Tool, Order Treatment Tool and On Hold Treatment Tool
- Tracking of outstanding material shipments by contacting suppliers and/or freight dispatches
- Execution of physical cycle counting of all material inventory on month end
- Comparing invoice accuracy when receiving from warehouse
- Providing administrative support for Logistic Group Managers, Inventory Analyst and Transport Group where applicable
- Managing the shipping docks to ensure the trailers are being turned efficiently
- Check blind receiving from warehouse against bill of landing/invoice when receiving materials
- University Degree in Engineering, Commerce, or Manufacturing/Supply Chain
- 1-2 years Logistics Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel required
- SAP knowledge is an asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.