For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- To ensure timely and safe delivery of shipments to customers/licensees across the Lower Mainland (Greater Vancouver Regional District).
- 3-tonne cube truck with tailgate
- 5-tonne cube truck with tailgate
- Electric pallet jack
- Gloves and personal protective equipment provided
- Keg dolly provided
- Job Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years accident free licensed driving experience.
- British Columbia Class 5 Driver's License (or equivalent)
- Ability to operate a 3-tonne cube truck
- Experience with a 5-tonne cube truck considered an asset.
- Capable of lifting 140lbs (50L keg)
- Familiar with Lower Mainland geography
- Experience with heavy haul applications and material handling equipment and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience