Community Manager ? Social Media-Toronto, ON
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Budweiser, Bud Light, Alexander Keith's, and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
This individual is responsible for supporting the brand marketing team with social media management for the brands, including but not limited to, Budweiser, Bud Light, Stella Artois, Alexander Keith's, and Kokanee. He or she will act as the voice of the brand across Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, delivering day-to-day social media consumer service, reporting on conversation threads, running social media contests and flagging influencer engagement opportunities.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Community Management
- Timely response to social media comments and messages
- Flag potential brand risk concerns and escalate to appropriate teams
- Proactive engagement with influencers and brand enthusiasts
- Work with media agency to traffic (post) social media content
- Lead social contests, consumer surprise & delight for key campaigns
- Track & report share of social mention and distill key insights
- Leverage social insights for campaign activation
- Organic content calendar development
- Social Listening & Reporting
- Social listening and tracking of social metrics for brand campaigns
- Cultural moment insights reporting
- Organic measurement tracking & optimization
- Response time tracking
Including but not limited to supporting new marketing technology pilots, content creation, and digital platform collaboration
Minimum Requirements (Experience, Education, Qualifications, Skills, Abilities):
- A Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Program or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications and/or Business or related field from a recognized institution
- Experience in social media community management preferred but not required
- Excellent communications skills in English (French is bonus)
- Ability to understand brand voice and adapt tone of communications and copy accordingly
- Mush have strong technical knowledge of social media marketing, including consumer trends, platform capabilities (e.g. Social Studio), and metrics/analytics
- Open to working flexible hours with ability to respond to social messages on weekends and in the evenings (can work from home or from mobile)
- Exceptional project and time management skills with the ability to remain well-organized and able to juggle frequently changing priorities and deadlines
- High energy team player with fantastic attention to detail
- Natural born story teller who loves to engage with people and share those stories
- Humble yet confident, able to put the growth of the company/team/brands first
- Ability to learn quickly, on the job
- High capacity for work; incredible work ethic
- Ability to work well independently, but not afraid to be highly collaborative and demonstrate team leadership abilities to get projects and priorities completed
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.