About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Ensure the power house is in compliance with the Power Engineer Regulations made under Section 49 of NS Technical Safety Act
- Lead brewery ammonia safety system and steam safety system programs
- Lead the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the Power House.
- Identify and help implement innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of all key utilities
- Participate in the planning and execution of preventive maintenance and capital projects relating to the Utilities Department
- Build action plans to resolve issues
- Identify parts requirements
- Scope job tasks to complete maintenance & corrective items
- Perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks
- Valid 2nd Class Power Engineer Certificate.
- Strong computer user skills; SAP, Excel, Word, Sharepoint, email
- High energy work ethic with exceptional discipline, attendance, and safety record
- Results oriented with a strong emphasis on safety.
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.