About the Company
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith’s, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois. Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt’s 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands. Labatt is one of Canada’s most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We’re also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Ensure production continuity through effective scheduling and management of raw material inventories.
- Perform daily transactional receiving for brewing raw materials and beer processing within the computer based business operating system.
- Manage the applicable training, safety and production records for the department.
- Perform regular beer inventory and cycle counts.
- Troubleshoot variances and make corrections with the operating system (SAP) as required.
- Assist the Brewmaster with month-end reporting, analysis and forecasting.
- Perform day to day administrative requirements to support the brewing department.
- Liaise with external contacts (payroll, business service centre, suppliers, etc.)
Post secondary education
- 1+ years experience in an industrial workplace preferred
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally throughout the operation
- Excellent computer skills; experience with SAP considered an asset
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication skills