Brewery Operator - Halifax
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Monitor high speed equipment
- Drive fork trucks
- Load supplies into machinery
- Record process data
- Help continuous improvement by following Key Performance Indicators
- Perform process quality control checks
- Execute industrial cleaning and sanitation
- Read, monitor and interpret performance metrics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to engage in physical activities and manual labor, as required, including but not limited to: prolonged standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling and bending
- Ability to lift items up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in varying temperatures and climates
- Ability to work varying shifts on weekends and/or holidays (days, afternoon, midnights, overtime).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Ability to follow health and safety rules and procedures
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn about management systems and to go above and beyond
We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience