About our Company
Labatt has a big dream. It's to be the Best Beer Company Bringing People Together for a Better World. Some say we're already there. After all, Labatt is Canada's number one brewer. With 60 amazing brands from Budweiser to Shocktop, we've got great tastes and great times covered. Labatt is also part of AB InBev, the number one brewer worldwide, with 155,000 colleagues across 25 countries.
Why Join Us
Labatt is a dynamic place to call home. From BC to Newfoundland, this is where the best work hard to become even better. If you're looking for a team where achievement and talent are what count, then look no further. We're crafting up better beer, better experiences, a better environment and better communities for Canadians than ever before.
- Creatively source high caliber candidates by maximizing internet resources, direct calling, employee referrals, and other resource tools
- Influence hiring decisions by assessing talent through behavioral based interviews, facilitating selection decisions and extending job offers
- Track analytical data regarding all facets of the hiring process, to include sourcing effectiveness, offer rate, accept rate, and other analysis as needed
- Build strong partnerships with client groups and Human Resource Generalists to proactively manage staffing needs
- Identify talent gaps within client groups and drive staffing solutions
- Effectively promote career opportunities by demonstrating a passion for Labatt Breweries of Canada, the culture and community
- University degree required in Human Resources or Industrial Relations
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience
- Must be bilingual in French
- Open to mobility within Canada for professional growth
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- High level of energy, initiative, flexibility and self-motivation
- Strong organization, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Creativity in developing knowledge of the business, networks, and recruiting techniques
- Knowledge of ATS; Taleo would be an asset
Labatt Breweries of Canada LP is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience.