AZ Transport Driver
Job Function: Logistics
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Job Type: Contract
Here’s what you’ll do…
- To ensure timely and safe delivery of shipments between Labatt Mississauga Warehouse and customers across Ontario.
- Ontario runs only with optional overnight trips.
- Shunt work is available
- No hand-bombing
What you get by being a part of Canada’s number one brewer…
- A unionized position with guaranteed full time hours AND uniforms provided
- Your shift begins and ends in Mississauga
- Paid per driven kilometer AND deliveries, drops, hourly for delays and a quarterly bonus
- Equipment all under 5 years old
- Operating Prostar Eaton Automatic 18 speed transmission and International LT6 Automatic 13 Speed.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to operate 53-foot quad axle trailers
- 2 years accident free AZ licensed driving experience
- Experience with B trains considered an asset
- Experience with heavy haul applications and material handling equipment
- Excellent customer service
Accessibility: We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience