ANALYST III, BSC ESG-CRG-IT
Our Business Services Center is the first point of contact for Consumers, Suppliers and Employees/Retirees. The ideal candidate must ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through rapid constructive and responsive communication. Ability to multi-task is very important.
- Answer incoming request via phone, ticketing system, email, fax and web
- Register the consumer, supplier and employee inquiries/complaints into the ticketing application
- Resolve or forward requests in accordance with established procedures
- Perform a variety of moderately complex clerical task
- Perform analytics on ticketing, review customer satisfaction results and processes for continuous improvement.
- Act as Back-Up for Supervisor when applicable
- Act as training liaison for the department to identify training and development opportunities; coordinate ongoing training
- Support Solutions Model
- Lead meetings with team as needed
- Handle On-boarding system access requests for new employees
- Assist with the management of escalating and coordinating speak ups and ensuring response time is within SLA
- Conduct call/email monitoring for quality purposes
- Responsible for understanding the Excellence Program and how it relates to the organization.
Job Qualifications and Competencies
- College Diploma or 2-3 years' experience in Contact Center environment
- Excellent skills is MS Office.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- SAP, Jira knowledge an asset.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluently bilingual is required (English and French)