Analyst, IV BSC – Cust Service Mgmt
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois. Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands. Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of – for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Customer Services Specialist-Business Services is the first point of contact for Retailers and Sales Representative from Quebec, must ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction through rapid , constructive and responsive communication and must have the ability to multi-task.
- Answer incoming request via phone, email, fax and web
- Register the retailer employee inquiries/complaints into the ticketing application
- Responding to request in a timely and professional manner
- Resolve or forward requests in accordance with established procedures
- Perform a variety of moderately complex clerical task
- College Diploma or 2-3 years experience in Contact Centre environment
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Management/Supervision experience within a Contact Center preferred
- Strong Computer Skills - Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, SAP
- Bilingual is required (English and French)
- Strong verbal and written communication, administrative, interpersonal
- Strong leadership skills