Mining Engineering, Geology, Processing, Metallurgy and Surveying.
Minds in Mining - Breaking New Ground for the Future
A global initiative to help brilliant minds break new ground in their career with Hellas Gold
Hellas Gold, a subsidiary of Eldorado Gold, is one of Greece's largest mining companies, which develops and operates the Kassandra Mines located on the Halkidiki Peninsula in northeastern Greece, a region with a 25-century mining heritage.
The Kassandra Mines Complex includes an underground gold-silver-lead-zinc mine in Olympias and the world-class gold-copper Skouries Project, which is currently under construction and, when in production, will create significant positive economic and social value at local and national levels. At over US$3 billion, the full development of our assets represents one of the largest foreign direct investments in the country and will enable Greece to become one of the leading gold & copper producing nations in Europe.
Committed to bringing together some of the best minds to unlock the full potential of our assets, we are excited to announce the launch of our “Minds in Mining” Talent Program, an exceptional opportunity for ambitious and motivated graduates eager to kick-start their careers and make a real impact in the global mining industry.
Positions: Mining Engineering, Geology, Processing, Metallurgy and Surveying.
Location: Halkidiki Region, Aristotle Municipality, northeastern Greece. Applicants not currently based in Greece but willing to relocate are strongly encouraged to apply.
We seek talented mining professionals ready to embark on a transformative journey and join our organization as future leaders. To be considered, candidates will possess the following:
- A graduate diploma from a technical school (Mining, Geology, Processing, Metallurgy, Surveying).
- Min. 3+ years of work experience in a relevant industry, including internships.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and teamwork abilities.
- Upper-intermediate level of Greek and English, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing situations.
- A proactive mindset with a strong desire to make a positive impact.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on the role and the profile.
- Private medical health insurance program.
- Benefits include bonus, transit support service, gas, relocation package for expats, and other benefits depending on the position, plus rent allowance for those living in the Aristotle Municipality.
- A genuine opportunity for personal growth and career development based on an individual approach by accessing the best local and global knowledge resources (mentoring, coaching, training).
- Learn alongside leading experts who embrace reskilling, upskilling, and lifelong learning pathways.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organization and to work in a dynamic environment with colleagues from across the world who share a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Intensive onboarding support.