Field Sales Manager
Field Sales Manager
Getting To Know Kognitive
Founded in 2006, Kognitive Marketing has experienced 100% growth year over year since its inception. We are recognized as a leader in the Canadian marketing industry, earning the #1 ranking on PROFIT 500 as the Fastest-Growing Marketing Company in Canada, and the #6 Fastest-Growing Company in the country. We are recognized as the industry leader of in-field activations and acquisitions and we pride ourselves on fostering a high energy and positive corporate culture which yields great results. We invest in our employees by providing them with exceptional training and development - personal and professional growth.
About The Role
We are looking for a talented new member to join our management team. Assisting in leading an elite sales team for our client-one of the top companies in Canada, the Field Sales Manager will contribute directly to the success of our clients’ campaigns.
Reporting to the Account Manager, this role focuses on managing, training and coaching a team of 10-15 Sales Representatives to exceed all given targets.
- Coach & motivate sales reps to achieve client targets
- Conduct orientations and infield sales trainings for new hires
- Lead by example and demonstrate sales while coaching & training reps
- Travel to the various field locations to manage the team of Sales Representatives
- Build relationships with team members to increase staff retention
- Support the Account Manager to achieve the given target
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience with management practice
- Door-to-door sales experience is an asset
- Experience with training and developing sales team
- Highly professional, charismatic and confident
- Exceptional time management, organizational and planning skills
- Valid G class license with own vehicle is required as travelling is involved
- Adaptable to a flexible working schedule that can include evenings and weekends
- Competitive fixed pay with commission structure targeting $45,000-$55,000
- Company Health Spending Account Benefit Program
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Kognitive Marketing is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Do you enjoy interacting and meeting new people?! Do you think you have what it takes to be successful at Kognitive?! Do you want to start a rewarding career with the opportunity to grow with the industry’s fastest growing company?! If you answered YES to these questions, we want to hear from you.