Junior Sales Account Manager
Position: Junior Sales Account Manager
Reports to: National Partnership Manager
Location: Toronto, Head Office
Hours: M-F 10 AM- 6 PM EST Full Time
Why work at Just Eat?
We have achieved this by building a growing network of tens of thousands of restaurant partners globally and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is number one in our market but is still a sector that is growing every day, we are all about choice and are helping the country ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters and in Canada alone we have over 100 employees. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
About the Department at Just Eat
We are the proud champions of our restaurants, giving thousands of restaurants an online presence, we deliver top-notch advice on how to win and keep consumers coming back for more, the ability to process online orders, and access to our loyal (hungry!) customers.
We breathe life into our values to make happy, big-hearted and executing at razor sharp world class level… We could sing this from the rooftops. It’s our reason for being.
Together we are redefining how and where people enjoy takeaway, giving our valued customers amazing choice – from the range of food and type of restaurants available. We’re creating the world’s greatest food community.
Key Objectives, Role & Responsibilities
Our Account Management team are essential to the growth and success of our business through key projects including:
- The on-boarding of new restaurant partners, taking over post sale and guiding our new restaurants through the on-lining process, giving expert level advice on how to deliver the best online ordering experience to customers
- Taking ownership of the Just Eat restaurant development program where all new restaurants are monitored and coached during their first 90 days taking into account order volume, order value, online status, reviews, rejected orders and ensuring their account is fully optimized for success
- Owning Just Eat Canada’s offline restaurants and working with our restaurant partners to bring their accounts back onto our site through issue resolution and value framing
- Working with our restaurant partners who are not giving our customers a great experience, delivering coaching and assessing future suitability on our site
- Completing change of ownerships
- Working on special projects that can help our business continue to grow and develop in the future
- Perform at a world class level, make every contact lasting, positive and impactful
- Be able to frame the Just Eat value proposition clearly for our restaurant partners
- Achieve and ideally exceed objectives and key performance indicators without ever losing focus on what matters most, delivering value to our restaurants and presenting the most inspired choice to our customers
- Collaborate with the company’s other departments and foster an incredible working culture
- Challenge yourself to continually learn and improve
- Be a positive role model within the company
- Multi-task, have the ability to stay focused and on-point whilst juggling multi-faceted projects
- Log and track your own performance and be ready to review and discuss your strategy and results
- Build and grow impactful relationships with our restaurant partners
- Maintain necessary data and records for future reference
- French and Mandarin preferred
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Brigitte Benamou by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
TalentEgg will send your application to: email@example.com